X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to all the winners and honorable mentions, amazing pictures :)

Comment

I'd also like to add my congratulations. So... Congratulations!!

Seriously, we've got some killer entries to be sure. If you haven't checked them out please take time to do so. We'll be showcasing many of these wonderful renders in upcoming newsletters too.

The winning entries are fantastic. But there are so many others that deserve the spotlight also, and we'll be trying to bring them to the forefront.

We are so grateful to these wonderful artists that have taken time with Harry to come up with great stuff. So many talented peeps in this wonderful community!!

Grateful too for the judges that Laurie lined up for this competition. They all have solid backgrounds to make them expert judges.

Finally, thanks to Laurie for helping out with our recipe for Harry, and for adding the gorgeous icing on our cake. Harry is a great model (also due to this expert horsewoman, and artist that Laurie is), but Harry comes alive with Laurie's maps! Best in the biz!

Comment

*****blush**** Thanks Chris! And yes there were so many wonderful entries! I am looking forward to seeing many of them in upcoming newsletters- meanwhile def check out all the entries if you haven't done so yet! I am very proud of all the entries and of course of Harry himself:) And once more a huge thanks to HiveWire, Chris and Lisa, and my judges!!

Laurie
        sigpic
        www.CWRW3d.com
        www.facebook.com/artcwrw

Comment

I'd like to second Chris, Laurie's maps are the best!

Comment

Oh my goodness! I just saw this today and I am so thrilled and honored that one of my renders was an honorable mention. There were so many wonderful entries, I just love Harry and was so very happy to see such a wonderful array of renders that people did.
            For those with DA Accounts--I have made a group for Dawn renders--http://dawn-of-a-new-era.deviantart.com/

Comment

Congrats, AD :)
              Cheers,
              Alisa

HiveWire 3D QAV Team Lead - IHiveWire
              Coordinator & updater for KCTC Freebies *Remembering France*

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 165 at 02:56 AM on 11-13-2015.

Working...
              X