Announcement

Collapse

Purpose of Show Me The Honey

After successful foraging for food, honey bees return home to share the details and location of the resource with the rest of the hive by doing what is called a waggle dance. Get your waggle on here!

The general Product Previews & Discussions Forum is for sharing about the latest and upcoming products at HiveWire 3D.

Product Updates - Information about updated files available for products you may have purchased.

Products for Dawn from Across the Community - sub-forum for Dawn related promotions, sales and events happening in other marketplaces.
See more
See less

Fallen Tree and Greens for Fallen Tree

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fallen Tree and Greens for Fallen Tree

    A special woodland setting, hand crafted with love from HiveWire 3D. Create a faerie forest, a playground for Dawn, a foreground prop to show off your figures, a second home for Songbird Remix products, or perhaps a place to seek wisdom from the ole' sage tree.

    30 camera presets in all highlighting lots of places for faeries to hide and play.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	10354-fallen-tree-01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	5508

    Click image for larger version

Name:	10354-fallen-tree-02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	5509

    Click image for larger version

Name:	10342-fallen-tree-05.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	5510

    Click image for larger version

Name:	10354-fallen-tree-03.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	149.5 KB
ID:	5511

    Click image for larger version

Name:	10355-greens-for-fallen-tree-04.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	180.3 KB
ID:	5512

    Click image for larger version

Name:	10355-greens-for-fallen-tree-01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	164.2 KB
ID:	5513

    “It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and
    whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish
    much, and what is done in love is well done.”
    - Vincent van Gogh


  • #2
    Looks terrific!

    Comment


    • #3
      These are simply awesome sets! Just about everything in them can be moved around and resized. The models and textures are amazing! Fabulous job, Chris, Sarsa & Lisa!!

      And look - the Dawn Faeries found it!!

      Front Dawn fairy is Aimee by Tarot (sold here at HiveWire 3D)
      Back one is Dred by Mstene, with Texture Emma by Mirella (sold here at HiveWire 3D)
      Both have Nails from Nail Studio Vol 1 by Mirella (sold here at HiveWire 3D)
      Both wearing Fairy outfit and wings by Mada (sold here at HiveWire 3D)
      Birds are Ken's Woodland Jewels (sold here at HiveWire 3D)
      Paris 65 hair from Fabiana (Renderosity)
      Background is RDNA skydome (RDNA)

      The faces in the tree remind me of one of my favorite artists - Bev Doolittle, who does a lot of camouflage images with faces in unusual places
      http://www.bevdoolittle.net/.
      Attached Files
      Cheers,
      Alisa

      HiveWire 3D QAV Team Lead - IHiveWire
      **********************
      Coordinator & updater for KCTC Freebies *Remembering France*

      Comment


      • #4
        That is a cute image. I love that idea.
        “Don’t think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it’s good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” Andy Warhol

        Comment


        • #5
          very nice indeed wishlisted til payday

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks :) It just SCREAMED Faeries to me ;)

            Did I mention I love this set? Tree, plants, rocks, mushrooms..all sorts of things to play with. The expressions of the tree (which can lie down, stand up, and move in all directions of course) also reminds me of the Wizard of Oz, with the talking trees that threw apples at Dorothy and gang ;)
            Cheers,
            Alisa

            HiveWire 3D QAV Team Lead - IHiveWire
            **********************
            Coordinator & updater for KCTC Freebies *Remembering France*

            Comment


            • #7
              Wow, I just LOVE this!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Nice work Alisa. Thank you too for the QAV efforts put forth on this product. I know you guys were asked to squeeze it in and make it happen. Thank you for that.

                Lisa has done such a wonderful job on this product. You can sure tell that she has a love for the outdoors, plants, and magical things.

                I know when I was modeling the tree trunk this type of image is exactly what I was imagining folks would be doing with it. So, nice job! Sure glad you like it.


                Originally posted by Alisa View Post
                These are simply awesome sets! Just about everything in them can be moved around and resized. The models and textures are amazing! Fabulous job, Chris, Sarsa & Lisa!!

                And look - the Dawn Faeries found it!!

                Front Dawn fairy is Aimee by Tarot (sold here at HiveWire 3D)
                Back one is Dred by Mstene, with Texture Emma by Mirella (sold here at HiveWire 3D)
                Both have Nails from Nail Studio Vol 1 by Mirella (sold here at HiveWire 3D)
                Both wearing Fairy outfit and wings by Mada (sold here at HiveWire 3D)
                Birds are Ken's Woodland Jewels (sold here at HiveWire 3D)
                Paris 65 hair from Fabiana (Renderosity)
                Background is RDNA skydome (RDNA)

                The faces in the tree remind me of one of my favorite artists - Bev Doolittle, who does a lot of camouflage images with faces in unusual places
                http://www.bevdoolittle.net/.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks :) And you're welcome, Chris. We're glad we could help get this out! It really is a magical little set, I just had to play while checking everything out ;)

                  Love the fact that there are scenes and cameras included, too!
                  Cheers,
                  Alisa

                  HiveWire 3D QAV Team Lead - IHiveWire
                  **********************
                  Coordinator & updater for KCTC Freebies *Remembering France*

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Just picked it up & am looking forward to creating with it. :) ITs a great looking set. Thanks so much for adding the presets & camera sets.


                    Rick :)
                    "Think Happy Thoughts". "Music Is What Feelings Sound Like"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I got this earlier today. It is a lovely set loaded with options. Thank you so much to the Hivewire 3D Team. Click image for larger version

Name:	Fae3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	5556 I have a larger one on my DA page but wasn't sure if it was okay to link to it here.
                      For those with DA Accounts--I have made a group for Dawn renders--http://dawn-of-a-new-era.deviantart.com/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by AetherDream View Post
                        I got this earlier today. It is a lovely set loaded with options. Thank you so much to the Hivewire 3D Team. [ATTACH=CONFIG]6349[/ATTACH] I have a larger one on my DA page but wasn't sure if it was okay to link to it here.
                        Wow, this is really fun. Thanks for sharing. Very creative and good combination work with the added elements in your scene.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by LisaB View Post
                          A special woodland setting, hand crafted with love from HiveWire 3D. Create a faerie forest, a playground for Dawn, a foreground prop to show off your figures, a second home for Songbird Remix products, or perhaps a place to seek wisdom from the ole' sage tree.

                          30 camera presets in all highlighting lots of places for faeries to hide and play.

                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]6297[/ATTACH]

                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]6298[/ATTACH]

                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]6299[/ATTACH]

                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]6300[/ATTACH]

                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]6301[/ATTACH]

                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]6302[/ATTACH]
                          wow .. .this is freaking awesome
                          Dancing is the vertical expression of a horizontal desire.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Chris View Post
                            Wow, this is really fun. Thanks for sharing. Very creative and good combination work with the added elements in your scene.
                            Thank you so much. I love scene sets like Fallen Tree and Greens. There were so many options and I do a lot of forest scenes so this will really come in handy. The tree expressions are really fun too.
                            For those with DA Accounts--I have made a group for Dawn renders--http://dawn-of-a-new-era.deviantart.com/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Kudos to you. And we are so glad you enjoy our work, and the tree expressions.

                              Originally posted by AetherDream View Post
                              Thank you so much. I love scene sets like Fallen Tree and Greens. There were so many options and I do a lot of forest scenes so this will really come in handy. The tree expressions are really fun too.

                              Comment


                              There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 165 at 03:56 AM on 11-13-2015.

                              Working...
                              X