Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh I like that stripy seersucker velvet look, very sumptuous .
    lol, 380 mb of textures is a lot, but if you are having fun, why not?
    think that stripe would look good on the pants, maybe basic black and have that as a enhancement maybe down the side and around the cuff at the bottom and waistband? is that another 10 mbs :D
    My Poodie Tats paw is called Teddy

Comment

• Thanks for the suggestions. I may do more with the pants eventually. I think I'm going to keep them as is for now. It's very easy to make the pants match the tops by loading up the Black & White mat for the pants and then using the Diffuse color to shade them the colors you want so the black will remain black but the the other lighter elements will pick up the colors so you can have your own shades. Makes it kinda fun and more your taste.

Truth be told I rather like the stripped top textures better than the original but I worked very hard on all of it so they all get included.
      ---Wolff On The Prowl---

Comment

• Example.... Here is the Stripped Top 2, loaded up the black & white shoes and pants mats and then chose a green to match the green pipping on the top. I just wish I could figure out a way to make the pipping different colors using the Diffuse channel but they are not their own material zone so it's not possible. I've checked with the folks over at the DAZ forums if there was a way to make that happen. The only other option is to export quite a few color options but that's going to make the pack even heavier.

Click image for larger version

Name:	StrippedTop-MatchingColorsPantsShoes.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	21938
        ---Wolff On The Prowl---

Comment

• Oh Richard, I'm loving, loving, LOVING these striped textures.
          OK, Where's my chocolate?

My Renderosity Gallery

Miss B's Graphics

Comment

• Well, the second beta link was provided to Paul and Pen. Fingers crossed that I'm finally on the right track!

If there are other DS users that can test let me know. Paul will be doing the Poser conversion so I don't have any files for Poser users as of yet.

Thanks so much

Richard
            ---Wolff On The Prowl---

Comment

• Well, my fingers are crossed all goes well.
              OK, Where's my chocolate?

My Renderosity Gallery

Miss B's Graphics

Comment

• Thanks so much Miss B!
                ---Wolff On The Prowl---

Comment

• All these are looking awesome...hope everything goes well and looking forward to them coming out!

Comment

• These are looking fantastic!! The stripe is way COOL!!

I also like these for a child or youth, but I know they are probably just to show where you could transmap them out. My niece has a pair that are very similar in the cool color hues.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=186116&d=1446156874&type=full.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	22052

Comment

• Thanks. The stripes option was left out. That is just actually the material zones colored as my UV mapping program does nice exports only if the zones are diffused colored. I thought about including the option but instead I did two stripped options for the top instead. If I do another texture pack for them I will for sure include something along those lines.
                      ---Wolff On The Prowl---

Comment

• No worries! =) I still love what you have done already! Just thought I might inquire about them. It's really shaping up (LOL) !

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 165 at 02:56 AM on 11-13-2015.

Working...
                        X